A simple Particle Simulation written in Rust with Bevy
I wanna learn how bevy works and particle sims are cool
- Refactor particles into their own file
- Refactor Game Tick Stuff into their own file
- Figure out how to use events, and use them for literally as much stuff as possible because what I'm doing now is actually brain damaged.
- GPU Processing
- Running on the Web
- Figure out how to make multiple movement systems for cells
- Random noise movement
- Smart brain AI movement that learns, and passes it's brain down to it's children
- Multiple 'rulesets/physics' implementations
- Game of Life / Particle Life simulation
- Pure particle simulation, with different types of particles that interact
- Genetic simulation.
V - Toggles V-Sync D - Prints particles to console